Are you a PADI Open Water Diver? Do you want to keep advancing your diving skills but don’t know what to do next? Have you thought about becoming a PADI Advanced Open Water Diver but haven’t had the time to do it? Are you bored during the Coronavirus lockdown?
If YES, READ ON to find out how you can LOCK-IN a 25% discount on your next diving adventure!!
PADI are offering a 25% discount on the theory, and we will match this with a 25% discount on your holiday when you come to complete your course at ANY of our fab locations just as soon as we are all able to travel again!
We will also apply this 25% holiday discount on all accommodation & fun dives that you do with us, and not just the 5 course dives!!
What is the PADI Advanced Course? The PADI Advanced Open Water Course is one of the most worthwhile PADI courses that you’ll ever take. It increases your depth limit form 18meters (Open Water level) to 30meters – which means even more incredible Indonesian dive sites to explore! You’ll learn how to deep dive and how to navigate underwater, plus you’ll learn a range of additional skills from boat diving through to wreck diving. When you join us in Indonesia, you’ll put these skills to practice by making 5 awesome dives with your instructor!
How does it work? You can get started on your PADI Advanced Course from home NOW by studying the theory during lockdown, and then visit us any time between now and the end of 2021 to complete the 5 dives and get your PADI Advanced Open Water certificate.
Since all the theory will have been completed by the time you get to us, you just need to conduct the five course dives. These can be done over 2/3 days, or mixed with fun dives during the time that you are here as part of a longer holiday.
Two of the five course dives are mandatory; the Deep Adventure Dive and Underwater Navigation Adventure Dive. The other three dives that you complete can be chosen from a wide range of Adventure Dives and we recommend Night Diver, Peak Performance Buoyancy, Underwater Naturalist, Underwater Photo and Wreck.
What will it cost? On top of the cost of the eLearning there will also be the following costs:
- the cost of the PADI Advanced course completion – with 25% discount applied!!
- accommodation costs – with 25% discount applied!!
- any additional fun dives – with 25% discount applied!!
- additional extra’s such as airport transfers, equipment rental, beer, etc
You can contact us for a full quote by completing the form below or send a request from our contact page.
All we will ask for is a 30% deposit on your entire holiday to be paid by 30 June 2020, and you can take the holiday any time before 31 Dec 2021!!
What happens if I don’t know my holiday dates? We have introduced a COVID-19 flexible booking plan that makes these bookings totally flexible – when you have firmed up your dates then we will change your booking at no extra charge. And if you end up adding on any extra nights or fun dives then we will also give the 25% discount so this is a no-lose offer!!
Who Can Take the Course? Anyone who is Open Water Diver certified! You do not need to be advanced to take the advanced course – the idea is that you learn and develop new skills by taking the course!
Our e-Learning Offer with COVID-19 flexible booking!
- Sign up for PADI eLearning here and you’ll receive PADI’s 25% discount1, 2.
1 You need to use the above link to sign up for PADI eLearning otherwise we will not be able to offer you the 25% discount on your entire holiday.
2 The link will book the PADI eLearning via our Two Fish Divers Sanur office. This is being used as the centralised office for administration purposes for all locations.
- Join us at any Two Fish Divers location to complete the practical part of your course and we’ll also give you a 25% discount on your entire holiday, including cost for completing the course, accommodation & any extra fun diving (Lombok: only 20% discount on accommodation available).
- Need to stay minimum 5nts with us at any one location.
- The 25% holiday discount excludes additional extra’s such as transport, shop purchases, additional food and beverages, etc
- You must pay 30% deposit for the entire holiday by June 30th to claim your discount, balance to be paid on or before arrival.
- If you cannot travel on your chosen travel dates due to Coronavirus we will reschedule your booking for another time up to December 31st 2021 at no charge. And if you end up adding on any extra nights or fun dives then we will also give 25% discount so this is a no-lose offer!!
- eLearning Advanced Open Water Diver Offer may not be exchanged for cash equivalent
- This special may not be used in conjunction with any other special offer, discount or promotion.
- Please mention eLearning special when booking
Make your lockdown even more worthwhile!! Becoming a PADI Advanced Open Water Diver is a lot of fun, an accomplishment AND it opens up so many more dive sites to you, as well as more sightings of the amazing marine life (mola, sharks, rays) that spend their time below 18 meters! Are you ready to start learning? Sign up for your discounted PADI eLearning here.
For more information or to confirm your booking for 25% discount on your next trip and certification, fill in the form below and we will get right back to you: